frequently asked questions
Are you a wedding planner?
I usually have ideas on how to infuse your vibe into other places of your event though, so be ready for creative ideas. 😉
What is a wedding aesthetic?
What does a wedding design aesthetic package include?
- A cohesive summary of your vision, personality and key style characteristics.
- Monogram or custom identity imprint
- Color palette – with color breakdowns for print, and screen (perfect for your wedding website!)
- Typestyles – showing the specific fonts that you use
- please note: fonts are not included and must be purchased from the creator
- Spot illustrations – custom motif illustrations that fit your design
What is your average pricing?
What is your deposit?
For full-service custom invitations, we require a 50% retainer to secure your contract with us.
Do you have a minimum?
Original invitation works start at $4,500. Custom save-the-dates start at $1,000. Aesthetic Design packages are priced as listed.
Custom projects are quoted upon request.
When should I order my invitations?
I encourage you to contact me early to make sure I’m not already booked for your date!
what do my invitations come with?
Suites are 4 pcs, invitation, reply (rsvp) card, details card and outer envelope liner. Addressing is included.
Additional pieces and embellishments are always available (and encouraged!) in custom proposals at the discretion of each client.
I want (____) for my invitations, but I don’t see that on your site, can you make it happen?
create a custom inquiry
revelry + heart offers one-of-a-kind custom invitations, event branding and other personal touches, manifesting your vision for life’s remarkable moments.